12/23/2009 by me
But still consumers who finally bothered. But this does not mean blinking we can not eliminate. Blinking can be removed with a reset counter to the original value (before use). For the Canon there are 1880 ways 2 eliminate blinking, first manually, but only a temporary (not permanent) and the second by using software or software reseter. The main requirements for your printer meresepet must have reseternya software first.
If reseternya already downloaded the software, the software extracts using winzip or winrar. then make sure its file attributes are not in read only status.
To reset different Canon printer reset printer epson, canon printer if the printer should be in service mode / manual reset / temp. for IP 1880 manual how to reset / temporernya as follows:
1. kalo blinking, massage the resume button for 5-10 seconds.
2. then open the printer cover
3. remove all catridgenya
4. pairs again
5. Turn off the printer by pressing the power button
6. Turn again
7. See still blinking ggak
Kalo ngeblink no longer, we go to the next stage is to run software reseternya.
Oh yes before the printer driver and printer should have the position or an active life
1. Sign in to folders reseternya
2. Click GeneralTool.exe
3. then the image appears as follows:
Follow these steps:
1. Make sure the USB port is mounted
2. Click the Lock Release
3. Clear EEPROM Cheklist
4. Previous pairs used paper, and then click Test Pattern 1
4. If the printer direct print process, usually Blinknya've lost.
To get it you can click here